Type of opportunity: Loan
Modality: Development Loan1 with Flex Contract2
Profitability: 9%3 in 12 months
We present Aveiro Villas, a development loan1 opportunity, which consists of a loan to a developer to complete the construction of 2 villas, in a complex of 4 (2 have already been built and sold) in Oliveira de Azeméis, Portugal.
REASONS TO INVEST IN AVEIRO VILLAS
- Project with a good location, very close to Porto;
- Development company with more than 30 years of experience;
The project is located in Oliveira de Azeméis an elegant and old city in the municipality of Aveiro located in the metropolitan area of Porto in Portugal.
Highlights of the location:
- It has a great cultural heritage and is known for the Matriz Church of Oliveira de Azeméis and the Parc de la Salette;
- Oliveira de Azeméis also hosts many events that attract both residents and tourists. Among others, there is the Azeméis Seasons Sound, a music festival, and the Old Fashion Market, a market where you can find many farmer’s products as well as traditional dresses;
- Oliveira de Azeméis is also known as the “city of sport” because in the last years it hosted many games of hockey’ and skating championships;
- The project is located only 35 km from Porto.
The project consists of the construction of two villas, once the works are finished, each villa will have the following distribution:
- 3 bedrooms;
- 3 bathrooms;
- Big and bright kitchen;
- Living Room;
- Yard with barbeque corner.
The project is well connected to the city of Oliveira de Azeméis thanks to many types of urban transport, but also to Porto, thanks to a large number of trains.
THE PROJECT DEVELOPER
The development company company is BIZE&RAINHO LDA, born out of the will of its founders to change the construction paradigm outside the large urban centers in Portugal.
The two partners, both civil engineers, and with more than 30 years of accumulated experience in civil construction, intended to rehabilitate, modify and build with high standards of demand in order to offer an excellent quality of life to their customers at reasonable prices.
Risk information: Housers is neither a credit institution nor an investment services firm. Investment in projects published by HOUSERS is not covered by any investment fund. This project has not been supervised by the CNMV nor by the Bank of Spain or any other regulator, Spanish or foreign. The information provided by the developer has not been checked by the CNMV nor does it constitute a prospectus approved by the CNMV. Housers does not provide financial advice that nothing on this website should be construed as such. The investment in this project involves the following risks: risk of total or partial loss of the invested capital, risk of not obtaining the expected monetary return and risk of illiquidity in recovering the investment. The promoter accumulates 1 project on the platform (Loureiro Villas), which has already been successfully returned, which does not entail an additional concentration risk. The project developer is responsible to the investors for the information he has provided to the PF platform for publication within the project on the website. The promoter has a share capital on 05/06/2019 of 5,000 euros and equity capital on 05/06/2019 of 49,458 euros so that its responsibility in the project is limited to this amount. Housers' commission is financed within the project. In this way, it is the investor who bears the commission of Housers. Both the financing objective and the maximum term for investment on this opportunity may be extended by an additional 25% to that initially planned, in accordance with the Law for the Promotion of Business Financing. Likewise, HOUSERS will be able to consider the financing of this opportunity/project closed when it has been financed by 90%. These possibilities that the legislation offers to the platform, will be used when the typology and characteristics of the project advise it so that it can be carried out with less funding than requested and the implementation periods are not affected.
1) Development Loan: 12-month fixed-rate loan to the real estate developer where interest is distributed monthly and the principal is amortized at the end of the project. The interest is not guaranteed, but the developer presents an additional guarantee.
2) Flex Contract: The Promoting Company may activate an extension of a single duration of 6 months to the expiration date of the contract, communicating it to Housers at least one month in advance. This extension will be accompanied by an increase in the interest rate agreed on the return of capital, resulting in this project, an annual interest of 9,5% during the extension. This information is found in more detail in Article 3.3.1 of the Loan Agreement.
3) It is the total return on investment. It takes into account the total term of 12 months and the annual fixed interest agreed by the promoter. For more details see the Promoter's Report.