|Criteria||From a+ to d||Project rating|
Macro Location Analysis
EvoEstate Risk rating is of an informative nature only & can not be considered investment advice.
Loan To value
FLEX CONTRACT - New type of contract that has a duration of 12 months, that can be expanded up to 6 more months.
Type of opportunity: Loan
Modality: Development Loan1 with Flex Contract2
Profitability: 9%3 in 12 months
We present Estoril Villa, a development loan1 opportunity, which consists of the granting of a loan to a developer to finance the purchase and refurbishment of a villa in Estoril, Portugal and then proceed to its sale.
REASONS TO INVEST IN ESTORIL VILLA
- A project with a unique location very close to Cascais, Sintra and Lisbon;
- Estoril is the main tourist city on the Lisbon coast;
The project is located in Estoril, an elegant and sophisticated town on the beautiful Estoril Coast in Portugal.
Highlights of the location:
- It is the ideal holiday destination for those tourists who are looking for a pleasant and varied destination;
- The region is known for the famous Casino, the racetrack, great beaches, historic towns, challenging walking or cycling routes and golf courses;
- The city has a reputation as an elitist for having served during the 20th century as a residence in exile for several European kings and politicians - among them the Spanish Royal Family;
- The project is located only 25 km from Lisbon.
The project consists of the purchase, renovation and sale of a villa in Estoril. Thanks to a complete renovation, the developer wants to increase the value of the villa, in particular, the renovation work planned:
- Replacement of all window frames with new double-glazed with thermally cut;
- Interior refurbishment: 3 bedrooms each with private bathroom, a new kitchen and refurbishment of the existing garage;
- Complete indoor and outdoor painting;
- Improvement of energy efficiency;
- Improvement of the exterior environment: garden, construction of a new shading pergola and a new and exclusive swimming pool with sea views.
THE PROJECT DEVELOPER
The development company is WHITE KEY PROPERTIES, S.A dedicated to the remodeling of residential properties in the high and premium segment, in the coastal areas between Lisbon and Cascais.
It operates in parallel in the remodeling of real estate properties with the objective of long-term profitability.
With the headquarter in Estoril, White Key Properties offers a specialized service in all aspects of real estate, from the development of opportunities, commercial analysis, acquisition, the study of transformations to maximize added value, supervision of external construction, supervision of the work by experienced engineers, promotion and support to sales.
Architecture is one of the distinctive elements of White Key's interventions. To ensure the architectural and distinctive quality of each property, he has partnered with the award-winning architect Portuguese Pedro Mauricio Borges, PhD professor at the University of Coimbra and winner of the Secil prize in 2002. Currently, the company's portfolio includes several properties mainly residential, but also commercial.
White Key Properties SA is a company that has existed since 1986, with a long history in the rehabilitation segment and an experienced team in the real estate area. Originally a limited company called Ingesim, it grew into a public limited company renamed White Key Properties, with equity of €1,000,000.
Risk information: Housers is neither a credit institution nor an investment services firm. Investment in projects published by HOUSERS is not covered by any investment fund. This project has not been supervised by the CNMV nor by the Bank of Spain or any other regulator, Spanish or foreign. The information provided by the developer has not been checked by the CNMV nor does it constitute a prospectus approved by the CNMV. Housers does not provide financial advice that nothing on this website should be construed as such. The investment in this project involves the following risks: risk of total or partial loss of invested capital, the risk of not obtaining the expected monetary return and the risk of illiquidity for recover the investment. The project developer accumulates 0 projects on the platform. Mr. Ricardo Alexandre Diniz Leal Dos Santos is constituted as a personal and joint guarantor of the obligations arising from this loan agreement. This loan of 260,000 euros constitutes a single tranche of financing, which does not involve any additional concentration risk. The promoter of the project is responsible to the investors for the information it has provided to the participative financing platform for publication within the project on the website. The promoter has a share capital at 31/12/2019 of 100,000 euros and equity at 31/12/2019 of 790,443.35 euros so that its responsibility in the project is limited to this amount. Housers' commission is financed within the project. In this way, it is the investor who bears the commission of Housers. Both the financing objective and the maximum term for investment on this opportunity may be extended by an additional 25% to that initially planned, in accordance with the Law for the Promotion of Business Financing. Likewise, HOUSERS will be able to consider the financing of this opportunity/project closed when it has been financed by 90%. These possibilities that the legislation offers to the platform, will be used when the typology and characteristics of the project advise it so that it can be carried out with less funding than requested and the implementation periods are not affected.
1) Development Loan: 12-month fixed-rate loan to the real estate developer where interest is distributed monthly and the principal is amortized at the end of the project. The interest is not guaranteed, but the developer presents an additional guarantee.
2) Flex Contract: The Promoting Company may activate an extension of a single duration of 6 months to the expiration date of the contract, communicating it to Housers at least one month in advance. This extension will be accompanied by an increase in the interest rate agreed on the return of capital, resulting in this project, an annual interest of 9,5% during the extension. This information is found in more detail in Article 3.3.1 of the Loan Agreement.
3) It is the total return on investment. It takes into account the total term of 12 months and the annual fixed interest agreed by the promoter. For more details see the Promoter's Report.
|30.11.2020||Paid||No||05 January 2021, 14:09|
|30.12.2020||Paid||No||05 January 2021, 14:10|
|30.01.2021||Paid||No||05 January 2021, 14:10|
|28.02.2021||Paid||No||09 March 2021, 16:20|
|30.03.2021||Paid||No||09 March 2021, 16:20|
|30.04.2021||Paid||No||14 April 2021, 16:23|
|30.05.2021||Paid||No||12 May 2021, 11:46|
|30.06.2021||Paid||No||21 June 2021, 17:48|
|30.07.2021||Paid||No||08 July 2021, 09:30|
|30.08.2021||Paid||No||17 August 2021, 16:47|
|30.09.2021||Paid||No||12 September 2021, 11:58|