SANTINA RESORT & SPA
Type of opportunity: Loan
Modality: Development Loan1
Profitability: 10%2 in 12 months
We introduce you to Santina Resort & Spa, a new Italian development loan1 opportunity that consists of granting a loan to a project developer for the purchase of kitchens and furniture for the restaurant within the Santina Resort SPA hotel (78 rooms) in Valledoria, Sardinia. Once the works are finished, the hotel complex will be handed over for its management to Garibaldi Hotels S.R.L.
REASONS TO INVEST IN SANTINA RESORT & SPA
- The developer is an entrepreneur with many years of experience in the real estate sector (almost 30 years);
-Strategic location, in a tourist potential area;
-The leasing contract is already signed with the tour operator;
-The scoring for this opportunity is BB. For more information click here.
The project is located in Valledoria, a tourist town in the north of Sardinia.
- Valledoria has 20 km of beaches that connect Castelsardo with the Red Island. They are one of the most beautiful beaches in the whole of Sardinia;
- In the surroundings of Valledoria you can make excursions by bike or car, to lakes and rivers in the area;
- In the nearby center of Santa Maria di Coghinas, you can admire the thermal baths of Casteldoria, springs of lukewarm water that flow from the gorge of the same name.
The project foresees the purchase of kitchen and furniture for the restaurant of the Hotel Santina Resort & Spa. Once the works are finished, the hotel complex will be handed over for its management to Garibaldi Hotels S.R.L., a joint but accredited hotel chain present in the most relevant Italian tourist places. Garibaldi Hotels S.R.L. has eleven establishments among hotels, residences and historical buildings.
To this end, it is worth noting that Santina S.R.L. has already signed a preliminary lease agreement with the tour operator for the business branch.
THE PROJECT DEVELOPER
The project developer is SANTINA S.R.L., a company based in Valledoria, with more than 28 years of experience in the Real Estate sector.
In addition, it is important to know that ARGOS will carry out the monitoring of this type of projects so that there will be a permanent control of the destination of all the capital contributed by investors.
Risk Information: Housers is neither a credit institution nor an investment services firm. Investment in projects published by HOUSERS is not covered by any investment fund. This project has not been supervised by the CNMV nor by the Bank of Spain or any other regulator, Spanish or foreign. The information provided by the developer has not been checked by the CNMV nor does it constitute a prospectus approved by the CNMV. Housers does not provide financial advice that nothing on this website should be construed as such. Investment in this project involves the following risks: risk of total or partial loss of the capital invested, risk of not obtaining the expected monetary return and risk of illiquidity to recover the investment. The promoter accumulates 0 projects on the platform. The promoter of the project is responsible to the investors for the information it has provided to the participative financing platform for publication within the project on the website. The promoter has a share capital at 31/12/2019 of 10,000 euros and equity at 31/12/2019 of 14,193 euros so that its responsibility in the project is limited to this amount. Due to the limited equity of the company, the Housers' commission is financed within the project. In this way, it is the investor who bears the commission for Housers. No additional guarantees. Both the financing objective and the maximum period for investment on this opportunity may be extended by an additional 25% to that initially planned, in accordance with the Law for the Promotion of Business Financing. Likewise, HOUSERS may consider the financing of this opportunity/project closed when it has been financed by 90%. These options provided to Housers by the legislation will be used when the typology and the characteristics of the project suggest it, so that the financing can be lower than the required and the deadline is not affected.
1) Development Loan: 12-month fixed-rate loan to the real estate developer where interest is distributed monthly and the principal is amortized at the end of the project. The interest is not guaranteed.
2) It is the total return on investment. It takes into account the total term of 12 months and the annual fixed interest agreed by the promoter. For more details see the Promoter's Report