Carme IN

 Equity
Project listed: 15.10.2020
Girona,
Spain
51 291.00 €
Raised Of 78 000.00 €
14.52%
Annual yield
Term: 14 months
Interest payment schedule:
At Project Completion
Invest:
Interest payments
20.01.2022
Pending

Project updates

Login to subscribe on project updates

Ask a question

@
Allowed characters: a-z, 0-9. Min 3 characters
${question.length}/${maxQuestionLength}

Risk rating

CriteriaRating
Macro Location AnalysisB+
Purchase Price/Land PriceA+
Equity investmentB-
Purpose of the loanA+
Borrower's experienceA-
Project MarginA+
EvoEstate Risk rating is of an informative nature only and can not be considered investment advice.
Project rating
A-
Originator rating
B-

EvoEstate description

Inveslar has won an auction for an apartment below the market price. Additionally, Inveslar will make an upgrade to the apartment and list it for sale with a high margin of more than 22%. The manager of the deal puts 28% of his personal money into the project, while the rest 72% are put by Inveslar and investors.

The apartment is unoccupied and Inveslar doesn't expect to have problems in overtaking it, from the court after the auction.

What makes this deal special is that Inveslar guarantees a minimum of 10% annual return on this equity deal, while the upside in the optimistic scenario could be 17,7% for the investor after all the fees.

Descripton

The asset

Inveslar presents its investors with a new investment opportunity in an operation originated by The Smart Urban Investments. This opportunity offers an estimated expected annual return of at least 14.52% in a period of 12 months and in 14 months period expected total return would reach 16.94%, in a conservative scenario. The objective of this investment is the purchase of a flat in Girona city, which has been awarded in an auction well below the market price. The funds will also be used to cover acquisition costs and the payment of pending taxes, an essential requirement for the award of this property. The total amount of capital required for the acquisition and award is 78,000 euros, and the total area of ​​the property is 89m2. This is a substantially lower amount than the prices in the area. Sale price: € 170,000

Location

It is located on Carme del Carme, next to the Onyar river and very close to Plaza Catalunya, it is one of the most active areas of the city. In addition, in the area there are all kinds of shops and leisure. The property enjoys an excellent location and unobstructed views of the Onyar river.

Built surface: 89

Bedrooms: 3

Bathrooms: 2

Current status

The property requires a reform of the kitchen, bathrooms and change the interior carpentry, as well as how to install parquet flooring and paint.

Characteristics

The purpose of this investment is the purchase of an 89m2 flat, with 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms. It is a property with a very good location and with a high sales potential.

Project originated by:

Documentation

51 291.00 €
Raised Of 78 000.00 €
14.52%
Annual yield
Term: 14 months
Interest payment schedule:
At Project Completion
Invest:
Interest payments
20.01.2022
Pending
Get emails about all
Inveslar
projects