We present Eco Living Resort, a new development loan1 project, which consists of granting a loan to a project developer for the construction of 20 chalets in a touristic complex in the city of Alcobaça, Portugal.
REASONS TO INVEST IN ECO LIVING RESORT
- Strategic location;
- Innovative and fast construction system "brickwood": each chalet will take 1 to 2 weeks to be built;
- The developer signed a contract with a company so during 5 years starting from 2021, all the chalets are rented;
The project is located in Alcobaça, a municipality in the province of Leiria, in Portugal.
Highlights of the location:
- The Hotel Solar da Cerca do Mosteiro is in the historical center of the city of Alcobaça, next to the Monastery, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is one of the most important examples of Cistercian architecture in Europe. Thanks to its architectural beauty and artistic value it attracts many tourists every year;
- Alcobaça has about 12 kilometers of coastline, resulting in numerous beaches located between large cliffs and beautiful pine forests. In the south is São Martinho do Porto, a natural bay surrounded by two rocky promontories;
- The city is located 92 km north of Lisbon and 88 km southwest of Coimbra.
The opportunity foresees the construction of 20 chalets, on a 4-hectare property, integrated into a tourist complex with a luxury hotel. The chalets will have:
- Private area of 112 m2 (up to 80 m2 built and up to 70 m2 of private green space);
- 24h security;
- Private parking;
- Access to all the services of the luxury hotel (outdoor and indoor swimming pool, restaurant, spa, cleaning service, leisure area, among others).
THE PROJECT DEVELOPER
The promoting company PULSARGEST, UNIPESSOAL LDA, based in Alcobaça, is a company created in September 2014 whose corporate purpose is to promote the competitiveness of the economic, social and cultural base of companies, through the elaboration of studies and the development of projects while assuming a role as a driving force and incentive for new activities.
In 2015, as a result of good results in the real estate business, the company added to its portfolio a new business area that translates into the purchase, sale and leasing of properties/tourist equipment. It has specialized in long-term leasing, for the international community, namely the USA, Canada, Germany, France, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Austria and Luxembourg, with average annual occupancy rates of 80%