Type of opportunity: Loan
Modality: Developement Loan1 with Flex Contract2
Profitability: 9.5%3 in 12 months
This funding corresponds to the second phase of a 400,000 euro project4 (It is foreseen a total of two phases).
We introduce you Rubí II, a new development loan opportunity that consists of granting a loan to a developer to finance the construction and real estate development costs of a building in Rubí, Barcelona.
REASONS TO INVEST IN RUBÍ II
- Strategically located only 15 minutes away from Barcelona;
- The developer has extensive experience;
- The scoring for this opportunity is BBB.
The project is located in Rubí, a city only 23 km away from Barcelona.
Highlights of the location:
- It is strategically situated, close to the road network and with a modern growing industry;
- The opportunity is located in the heart of the Estación del Norte neighbourhood, which offers all kinds of shops, public transport, schools and the Railway Station of the Generalitat with direct connection to Barcelona at only 15 minutes distance;
- The main tourist attractions in Barcelona include La Sagrada Familia, Park Güell and Montjuic mountain which, with a height of 173 meters, offers a panoramic view of the city.
The opportunity foresees the completion of a building consisting of 3 duplex apartments with the following features:
Ground Floor Duplex:
- 2 rooms and 1 suite;
- 2 bathrooms;
- Total area of 139,12m2.
First Floor Duplex
- 2 rooms and 1 suite;
- 2 bathrooms;
- Total area of 116,55m2.
Second Floor Duplex
- 2 rooms and 2 suites;
- 3 bathrooms;
- Total area of 124,10m2.
THE PROJECT DEVELOPER
The developer is ARENA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS (trademark URBIGLOBAL), a company focused on adding value through the development of projects that offer maximum return scenarios as well as competitive acquisition prices. The most noteworthy features of the development company are its professionality, advisory services, monitoring and reporting to the buyer all along the process.,
Finally, it is important to know that GOC carries out the monitoring of these types of projects, so there will be permanent control of all the capital contributed by the investors.
Risk information: Housers is neither a credit institution nor an investment services firm. Investment in projects published by HOUSERS is not covered by any investment fund. This project has not been supervised by the CNMV nor by the Bank of Spain or any other regulator, Spanish or foreign. The information provided by the developer has not been checked by the CNMV nor does it constitute a prospectus approved by the CNMV. Housers does not provide financial advice that nothing on this website should be construed as such. The investment in this project involves the following risks: risk of total or partial loss of invested capital, the risk of not obtaining the expected monetary return and the risk of illiquidity for recover the investment. The developer accumulates 1 project on the platform, which does entail an additional risk of concentration. This loan of 200,000 is the second phase of a total of 2 phases out of a total of 400,000, which could result in an additional concentration risk. The project developer is responsible for the information it has provided to the participatory finance platform for the project on the website. The developer has a share capital at 31/12/2019 of 3,079 euros and equity at 31/12/2019 of 68,095.84 euros, so its responsibility in the project is limited to this amount. The Housers commission is financed within the project. In this way, it is the investor who supports the Housers commission. The development company does not provide any additional personal and/or real guarantees. Both the financing objective and the maximum term for investment on this occasion may be extended by an additional 25% to that initially established, in accordance with the Law on the Promotion of Business Financing. Likewise, HOUSERS may consider the financing of this opportunity/project closed when it has been financed by 90 %. These possibilities that the legislation offers to the platform, will be used when the typology and characteristics of the project advise it so that it can be carried out with a financing lower or higher than the requested and the execution periods are not prejudiced. For further info click here.
1) Development Loan: 12-month fixed rate loan to the real estate developer where interest is distributed monthly and the principal is amortized at the end of the project. The interest is not guaranteed.
2) Flex Contract: The Promoting Company may activate an extension of a single duration of 6 months to the expiration date of the contract, communicating it to Housers at least one month in advance. This extension will be accompanied by an increase on the interest rate agreed on the return of capital, resulting in this project, an annual interest of 10.25% during the extension. This information is found in more detail in Article 3.3.1 of the Loan Agreement.
3) It is the total return on investment. It takes into account the total term of 12 months and the annual fixed interest agreed by the promoter. For more details see the Promoter's Report.
4) According to article 68.2 of Law 5/2015 for the Promotion of business financing, "The maximum amount of fundraising per participatory financing project through each of the participatory financing platforms may not exceed 2,000. 000 euros, being possible the realization of successive rounds of financing that do not exceed the aforementioned amount in annual calculation. When the projects are directed exclusively to accredited investors, the previous maximum amount may reach 5,000,000 euros". The non-financing of one of the phases of the project means the return of the rest of the phases financed, as it is a singular project.
|30.10.2020||Paid||No||17 November 2020, 15:28|
|30.11.2020||Paid||No||17 November 2020, 15:29|
|30.12.2020||Paid||No||18 January 2021, 18:58|
|30.01.2021||Paid||No||18 January 2021, 18:59|
|28.02.2021||Paid||No||01 March 2021, 14:36|
|30.03.2021||Paid||No||16 March 2021, 15:13|
|30.04.2021||Paid||No||21 April 2021, 17:35|