THE FACTORY IV
Type of opportunity: Loan
Modality: Development Loan1 with Flex Contract2
Profitability: 8.75%3 in 12 months
This funding corresponds to the fourth phase of a project of four phases4 which aims to collect a total of 1,000,000 euros5.
We present The Factory IV, a new Italian development loan1 opportunity that consists in granting a loan to a promoter for the construction of 14 lofts, with a total of 22 bedrooms and 26 bathrooms and an area of 2.456m2, in the city of Turin, Italy and then proceed to its sale.
REASONS TO INVEST IN THE FACTORY IV
- The developer is the owner of the building;
- The contruction has just started, and the sale is receiving great interest;
- Strategic location in an area of strong urban development;
The project is located in Turin, the capital of Piedmont.
Highlights of the location:
- Turin has a strategic location, about 140 km from Milan and very close to the border with France;
- It is a city with a unique charm: industrial and modern, with the wonder of its baroque architecture and the Art Nouveau style of its buildings;
- The capital of the automobile;
- The main attractions in Turin include: Piazza Castello, Palazzo Reale, Palazzo Madama, Palazzo Carignano, the Reggia di Venaria Reale, La Mole Antonelliana, the Museum of Cinema.
The opportunity foresees the construction and sale of 14 lofts with a total of 22 bedrooms and 26 bathrooms and an area of 2,456 m2. The different units, all of them fully customizable, will have:
- Private garden;
- Spacious terrace;
- Large windows;
- Parking space;
- Video-surveillance system.
The building is located within a large heterogeneous block with a very diversified functional mix, mainly for residential use. The project is a great example of recovery, skillfully combining design and technology, as a result of New York's architectural projects.
THE PROJECT DEVELOPER
The project developer is SGS Immobiliare, a Turin-based company with extensive experience in real estate.
In addition, it is important to know that ARGOS will carry out the monitoring of this type of projects so that there will be a permanent control of the destination of all the capital contributed by investors.
Risk information: Housers is neither a credit institution nor an investment services firm. Investment in projects published by HOUSERS is not covered by any investment fund. This project has not been supervised by the CNMV or the Bank of Spain or any other Spanish or foreign regulator. The information provided by the developer has not been reviewed by the CNMV nor does it constitute a prospectus approved by the CNMV. Housers does not provide financial advice, so nothing on this website should be construed as such. Investment in this project involves the following risks: risk of total or partial loss of invested capital, risk of not obtaining the expected monetary return and risk of illiquidity to recover the investment. The promoter accumulates 0 projects on the platform, however, the third phase of this project was already financed successfully. This loan of €150,000 is the fourth tranche of a total of 4 tranches of a total of 1,000,000 which could entail an additional risk of concentration. The project promoter is responsible to investors for the information it has provided to the participatory financing platform for publication within the project on the website. The developer has a share capital at 31/12/2019 of €10,500 and equity at 31/12/2019 of €12,481 so that its responsibility in the project is limited to this amount. Due to the limited equity of the company, the Housers commission is financed within the project. In this way, it is the investor who supports the Housers commission. An additional guarantee is established: a building in Comune di Torino, Via Valprato n. 69 (subordinates 4 and 3; owned by the partners Lilia Bertolina and Andrea Sussetto, respectively). Both the funding objective and the maximum term to invest in this opportunity may be extended by an additional 25% to the initial term, in accordance with the Law for the Promotion of Business Financing. Likewise, HOUSERS may consider the financing of this opportunity/project closed when it has been 90% financed. This options provided to Housers by the legislation will be used when the typology and the characteristics of the project suggest it, so that the financing can be lower than the required and the deadline is not affected.
1) Development Loan: 12-month fixed rate loan to the real estate developer where interest is distributed monthly and the principal is amortized at the end of the project. The interest is not guaranteed, but the developer presents an additional guarantee.
2) Flex Contract: The Promoting Company may activate an extension of a single duration of 6 months to the expiration date of the contract, communicating it to Housers at least one month in advance. This extension will be accompanied by an increase on the interest rate agreed on the return of capital, resulting in this project, an annual interest of 9.5% during the extension. This information is found in more detail in Article 3.3.1 of the Loan Agreement.
3) It is the total return on investment. It takes into account the total term of 12 months and the annual fixed interest agreed by the promoter. For more details see the Promoter's Report.
4) The project planned three phases, but due to the uncertainty produced by the COVID-19 and the slowdown in the construction work, the developer of The Factory project has proposed to divide the third phase into two.
5) According to article 68.2 of Law 5/2015 for the Promotion of business financing, "The maximum amount of fundraising per participatory financing project through each of the participatory financing platforms may not exceed 2,000. 000 euros, being possible the realization of successive rounds of financing that do not exceed the aforementioned amount in annual calculation. When the projects are directed exclusively to accredited investors, the previous maximum amount may reach 5,000,000 euros".