Milan: FUTURE LIVING PISTRUCCI
- 10% annual yield, 15% total returns on investment.
- Both corporate and personal guarantees of the developer.
- The profit margin for the developer is 28%, which means there's a margin of safety for the investors.
- According to the business plan expected sales price is lower compared to the alternatives. Also, construction costs are in the lower medium price segment.
- We identify two risks arising from this project: obtaining the licence for development to change the purpose of building from commercial to residential, there are yet no signed contracts for the purchase of apartments.
We introduce you to Future Living Pistrucci, the latest development loan in Milan that consists in the granting of a loan to a project developer for the acquisition and rehabilitation of a building which will be composed by 21 residential units.
Future Living Pistrucci is located inside a yard in Pistrucci street nº20, in the southern-east area of Milan. It is a residential neighbourhood with multi-floors buildings and commercial sites.
Why investing in Future Living Pistrucci?
It is a magic moment for the Real Estate market in Milan; the properties’ demand is higher than the offer and the prices are constantly increasing, mostly for new constructions.
- The strategic location of the project: the central area of Milan with high potential.
- The property is being acquired through a real estate execution, so it has been bought at a lower price than the current market.
- The sponsoring company has a modern philosophy, based on high-quality materials.
- Being a development loan opportunity, you will not have to wait for the sale of the apartments, you start earning income from the first month until the developer repays the entire loan. The annual yield is 10% and the length is 18 months.
- The scoring is BB. If you want to find more information about it as well as the company in charge of it on Housers blog.
Milan is the Real Estate Investment capital in Italy: in 2018 more than 40% of the Italian operations’ volume took place here.
In addition, there are great estimations that Milan is soon to be the queen of Europe in terms of investment; for the next 10 years, there’s an estimation of 13 millions of euros invested in Milan and the majority of the investment will come from foreign countries.
Many factors such as the efficiency in public transports, low unemployment rate and an increase in population, are signs that put Milan’s economy into a positive perspective.
The opportunity is located in a residential area, where there is a high demand for new apartments. Right here, many brand new constructions were built in the last years and all of them were finished with an optimal selling performance.
The area is not far from the city centre which is well-connected thanks to the many public kinds of transports, both undergrounds, and off-grounds. The Duomo di Milano can be reached within 10 minutes only through public transport.
Via Pistrucci 20 is close to many points of interest, such as Piazzale Libia, Porta Romana, the Bocconi University, the Prada Foundation expositive space and, last but not least, many commercial activities. Furthermore, many trendy bars and restaurants, like Cascina Cuccagna, are not far from the opportunity.
There are also many parks in which you can easily disconnect from the chaos of the city without actually leaving the city; it is the case of the Vittorio Fomentano Park, the Piazzale Martini Gardens and the Alessandrini Park. In the surroundings, there are also the Palazzina Liberty, a classical music house, the Maison Etro and Prada offices and the Porta Romana Spa.
The property is well connected to the rest of the city and the country as well: the main highways are easily reached and the Milan Linate airport can be reached within 10 minutes by car.
The apartments will be modern and stylish with an internal area of 60 mq.
The distribution will be as following:
- Living room with kitchen
- One or more double rooms, one with a private ensuite
- Two bathrooms
- Large private garden/terrace.
Lots of importance will be given to the common areas, both internal and external. Additional services will include Amazon lockers, a co-working space, a gym, car sharing and/or bike sharing.
The requalification will enable, through the rehabilitation and the maintenance of the existing building, to give high and qualitative energetic standards (class A+). There will be an attentive study of the common spaces and services, materials and layout as well as furnishing solutions. Interior design will be one of the main strength thanks to concealed furniture to optimize the space.
The sponsoring company, Future Living, was born by the idea of two partners that wanted to improve the real estate projects, creating innovation and being up-to-date. The project consists of applying many innovative factors to the real estate market and other sectors. The two partners have both excellent resumes, having collaborated with big multinational companies such as Google, General Electric Consulting, The Boston Consulting Group Entrepreneurship. Due to their exceptional experience, they want to bring to the project constructive quality, a high level of technology and the application of artificial intelligence, elements that have characterized all the projects they have undertaken.
Finally, it is important to know that Argos (similar to the agreement with GOC in Spain) will carry out the monitoring of this type of projects so that there will be a permanent control of all the capital that investors contribute.
The project provided by Housers PFP:
Both corporate and personal guarantees are constituted:
Corporate: FUTURE ESTATE SRLS, with taxcode 10803370963 MILANO (MI)VIA LODOVICO SETTALA 1 CAP 20124. Capital 1.000€. Ownfunds(-112.942€)
Personal: Lorenzo Moro and Enrico Pasquotti (who own 50% of company), personally undertake to all effects to beresponsible for the responsibilitie sarising from the loan contract.
1. Obtaining a license for development change from commercial to residential
2. There are no signed contracts for purchase.
Profit margin on project is 28% (this is margin of safety for investors)
Selling price according to business plan is low comparing to same type of projects Construction cost is medium/low in comparrison