About the loan
The purpose of the loan is to refinance and extend the original loan. The object of the initial loan is real estate projects administered by the company, which require financing - to finance the preparation of newly developed administrative and commercial land plots and the course of their work. The borrower successfully pays interest on the Nordstreet platform.The loan amount is EUR 155,000 (one hundred and fifty five thousand euros).
Nordstreet takes these measures to protect your investment
The object of the initial loan is projects administered by the main real estate development company, which require financing - to finance the preparation of newly developed administrative and commercial land plots and the course of their work. Funding is currently being collected to extend the original loan.
To meet the need for financing for the development of other projects, the borrower pledges the available land as a guarantor and security for investments.
Business loan terms
Annual return on loan investment
The loan will be repaid by the end of the project term after the sale of the mortgaged property, from the company's income or by refinancing the loan.
Project developer - Capital City Group real estate (NT) development company, working in Lithuanian and Belarusian markets. The core of the Group 's activities - to invest its own funds and attract private investors - to implement various types of commercial and other purpose real estate projects.
Capital City Group implements the whole cycle of the RE project: seeking attractive investment opportunities, developing a concept, attracting funding, bringing together design and construction partners, coordinating project development up to its completion, and performing tenant and buyer search, building maintenance and administration functions as needed.
The company's key strength is years of experience in the field of RE. Since its inception in 2006, more than ten real estate projects in Lithuania and abroad have been successfully implemented for retail, manufacturing, transport services and more. businesses. The total area of RE objects is over 100,000 square meters, and the value of the investment exceeds 100 million square meters. EUR.
Developed NT objects are always subject to 3 essential requirements. They must be:
- an investment that delivers safe and attractive returns;
- quality work or other space for clients (tenants and buyers);
- an integral part of a comfortable, modern city for residents.
Some of Capital City Group projects:
- Shopping and entertainment center in Minsk. In 2018, Capital City Group, together with its partners, began to develop one of the largest shopping and entertainment centers in Minsk, with a total area of 57,000 m². Currently construction work is underway. The new, modern shopping center will open the door for visitors at the end of 2019.
- Bonus Shopping Center in Minsk. Two-storey building area - 10,400 sq.m. The investment in the project exceeded 13 million. EUR. Belarusian media evaluated it as the most beautiful and modern shopping center in Minsk.
- Palanga Bus Station Complex is a modern shopping center and next to Palanga Bus Station. Total area of the facility - 5,400 sq. M. meters.
- Car Cleanliness Complex in Kaunas Aleksotas district (Veiveriu Str. 132 D). Capital City Group has built a multifunctional car cleaning complex. It consists of 28 m. length automatic textile wash and two self-service boxing boxes.
- Building Materials Trade Center in Minsk. Area: 11,700 m², Customer: UАB “ОМА”.
- Maxima Shopping Center. Avižieniai, Vilnius district, Lithuania. Area: 1,200 m².
More about developer - http://www.ccg.lt/lt
GENERAL LAND INFORMATION
- 3,958 ha land plot - recreational (other) territory;
- It is possible to develop 10,700 square meters. m. a common area project for recreation (recreation houses, tourist centers, camping buildings, rural tourism buildings, summer houses, hunting lodges and other recreation buildings). Height 14 m, building 0.3, intensity 0.4.
- Near the A1 (Vilnius - Kaunas - Klaipeda) highway
- 1 km from Maxima base towards Grigiškės
- Asphalt access from the main entrance to Grigiškės.
|03.09.2020||Paid||No||02 September 2020, 22:10|
|03.10.2020||Paid||No||05 October 2020, 12:08|
|03.11.2020||Paid||No||03 November 2020, 16:16|
|03.12.2020||Paid||No||01 December 2020, 18:40|
|03.01.2021||Paid||No||30 December 2020, 12:33|
|03.02.2021||Paid||No||01 February 2021, 00:00|