Update from the originator:
New documents have been added to the documents section.
The target funding of this project was 275.000 EUR, but Housers decided to close the project when it reached 90% of funding value of all stages.
Type of opportunity: Loan
Modality: Development Loan1 with Flex Contract2
Profitability: 8.75%3 in 12 months
This funding corresponds to the fourth phase of a project which aims to collect a total of 995,000 euros4. (It foresees a total of four phases)
FLEX CONTRACT - New type of contract that has a duration of 12 months, that can be expanded up to 6 more months. For more information check out our blog.
We present Puerto de la Torre IV, a new development loan opportunity that consists in financing a real state promotor for the construction of 12 apartments and 18 garages in Puerto de la Torre, Málaga. This last phase envisages financing the cost of construction and the completion of the work.
REASONS TO INVEST IN PUERTO DE LA TORRE IV
- The construction work has already started, it is 50.19% completed;
- 6 out of 12 apartments have already been reserved;
- The project promoter is local and has extensive experience.
The project is located in Málaga, on the Costa del Sol area.
Highlights of the location:
- Puerto de la Torre has a strategic location, It is 16 minutes by car from Málaga downtown city and 35 minutes from Marbella.
- Puerto de la Torre stands out for its rich history and charm. As its name suggests, it is due to the enclave of an Almenara tower that watched the old road from Malaga to Antequera. The tower that gives its name to the town has been restored and overlooks the northern part of the city, the sea and part of the Guadalhorce Valley;
- It has recently been included in the top 10 of European cities with a better quality of life and a multicultural heritage that permeates every corner with stories of emperors and kings;
The opportunity foresees the construction of 12 houses and 18 garage spaces with two different entrances, distributed as follows:
- 2 apartments with 3 bedrooms: 2 bathrooms, living room, kitchen and terrace;
- 2 apartments with 2 bedrooms: 1 bathroom, living room/kitchen and terrace.
- 4 apartments with 2 bedrooms: 2 bathrooms, living room/kitchen and terrace.
- 3 penthouse apartments: 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, living room/kitchen and terrace;
- 1 penthouse apartment: 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, living room/apartment and terrace.
THE PROJECT DEVELOPER
The promoting company is IMAINSA, a local company with over 20 years of experience that works with a multidiciplinary team: architects. ingeneers, construction officers and officers of electrical installations and mechanical installations to offer the client an individualized treatment and satisfy all their needs. IMAINSA is committed to the environment. The objective is to maximize the degree of customer satisfaction and at the same time minimize the negative environmental impacts that could be generated.
In addition, it is important to know that GOC will carry out the monitoring of this type of projects so that there will be a permanent control of the destination of all the capital contributed by investors.
*SPECIALPUERTO: Legal Terms.
Risk information: Housers is neither a credit institution nor an investment services firm. Investment in projects published by HOUSERS is not covered by any investment fund. This project has not been supervised by the CNMV or the Bank of Spain or any other Spanish or foreign regulator. The information provided by the developer has not been reviewed by the CNMV nor does it constitute a prospectus approved by the CNMV. Housers does not provide financial advice, so nothing on this website should be construed as such. Investment in this project involves the following risks: risk of total or partial loss of invested capital, risk of not obtaining the expected monetary return and risk of illiquidity to recover the investment. The developer has acquired the plot for construction, the object of the project, by means of a public swap contract, which may entail an increase in risk for all investors. Also, in case of failure by the developer to deliver the properties to the previous owners, the developer will not be liable for the plot of land in compliance with the obligations arising from the Loan Agreement. This loan of €275,000 is the fourth phase of three stages of a total of €995.000 which could entail an additional risk of concentration. The project promoter is responsible to investors for the information it has provided to the participatory financing platform for publication within the project on the website. The developer has a share capital at 31/12/2019 of €3,006 and equity at 31/12/2019 of €241,445.23 so that its responsibility in the project is limited to this amount. The Promotion Company of the opportunity does not provide any type of additional personal and/or real guarantees.The maximum term to invest in this opportunity may be extended by 25% additional to the period initially planned, in accordance with the Law for the Promotion of Business Financing. Likewise, HOUSERS may consider the financing of this opportunity/project closed when it has been financed by 90%. These possibilities that the legislation offers to the platform will be used when the typology and characteristics of the project advise it so that it can be carried out with less funding than requested and the implementation deadlines are not affected.
1) Development Loan: 12-month fixed rate loan to the real estate developer where interest is distributed monthly and the principal is amortized at the end of the project. The interest is not guaranteed.
2) Flex Contract: The Promoting Company may activate an extension of a single duration of 6 months to the expiration date of the contract, communicating it to Housers at least one month in advance. This extension will be accompanied by an increase on the interest rate agreed on the return of capital, resulting in this project, an annual interest of 9.5% during the extension. This information is found in more detail in Article 3.3.1 of the Loan Agreement.
3) It is the total return on investment. It takes into account the total term of 12 months and the annual fixed interest agreed by the promoter. For more details see the Promoter's Report.
4) According to article 68.2 of Law 5/2015 for the Promotion of business financing, "The maximum amount of fundraising per participatory financing project through each of the participatory financing platforms may not exceed 2,000. 000 euros, being possible the realization of successive rounds of financing that do not exceed the aforementioned amount in annual calculation. When the projects are directed exclusively to accredited investors, the previous maximum amount may reach 5,000,000 euros".
**The project in the previous phases had scoring A. The variation of the scoring with respect to the other phases is due to the uncertainty produced by the COVID-19. The external company, which calculates the scoring, has decided to include a new variable that measures uncertainty.
Annual Profitability: it is the fixed interest agreed by the promoter. The interests will be divided monthly.
Total profitability: is the estimated total return on the investment. It takes into account the term and the fixed annual interest agreed by the developer. Term: is the estimated duration of the opportunity.
|Financing goal1||275,000.00 €|
|Analysis of the operation|
|Benefit of the operation2||24,062.50 €|
1 - The amount of the loan requested by the project developer.
2 - Fixed interest to distribute monthly among investors.
|30.07.2020||Paid||No||06 July 2020, 15:32|
|30.08.2020||Paid||No||06 July 2020, 15:34|
|30.09.2020||Paid||No||17 September 2020, 13:57|
|30.10.2020||Paid||No||18 September 2020, 13:07|
|30.11.2020||Paid||No||17 November 2020, 15:21|