Vilniaus str.36A ir 38, Putiniškės, Vilnius district
Nordstreet takes these measures to ensure a safe investment
- The loan to value ratio of the project will not exceed the LTV ratio provided in the project description, including in cases when the project will be financed in stages.
- If the required amount of funding is not collected before the start of the project, all investments will be returned to the invested persons. Upon application by the Borrower, the financing may be considered to have been successfully completed with a smaller amount collected, the financing of the project may be divided into several stages and / or the financing period of the project may be extended. In these cases, Nordstreet informs the funders and publishes the information on the completion of the project with a smaller amount, the division of the project funding into several stages or the extension of the project funding term on its website together with other information about the project.
- The activities of UAB Nordstreet are controlled by the Bank of Lithuania and included in the Public List of Operators of Pooled Financing Platforms administered by the Bank of Lithuania
Purpose of funding
- Free up company capital and working capital for real estate project development and redemption.
- Pledge of land plots (one of the plots with a building permit) with a primary mortgage
- Project investment return and interest payment
- Start of fundraising on Nordstreet platform: 2020-05-15
- Investment from 100 €
- Annual investment return of the project from 13.5% (investment conditions are described in more detail in the Detailed information section)
- Interest on the Loan Amount shall be calculated from the date (inclusive) on which the Loan Amount is paid to the Borrower's Paysera Account or to such other account (or accounts) as the Borrower shall notify the Operator in writing prior to the disbursement of the Loan Amount.
- Loan term: 15 months
- Interest is paid monthly.
Project originated by: