This is not a major city of an island. The risk return in our opinion could be better achieved with this listing in Italy
Type of opportunity: Loan
Modality: Development Loan1 with Flex Contract2
Profitability: 9%3 in 12 months
We introduce you to Sardinia Beach, a new Italian development loan1 opportunity that consists of granting a loan to a project developer for the construction and subsequent sale of 4 villas in Valledoria, a touristic town in the north of the Sardinia region.
REASONS TO INVEST IN SARDINIA BEACH
- The sponsoring company is a solid company with many years of experience;
- There’s already a convention with the municipality to start building the villas;
- There is no other financing with credit institutions, the land is free from mortgages;
- The scoring for this opportunity is BBB.
The project is located in Valledoria, a touristic town in the north of Sardinia.
- Valledoria has 20 km of beaches that connect Castelsardo with the Red Island. They are one of the most beautiful beaches in the whole Sardinia;
- In the surroundings of Valledoria you can make excursions by bike or car, to lakes and rivers in the area;
- In the nearby center of Santa Maria di Coghinas, you can admire the thermal baths of Casteldoria, springs of lukewarm water that flow from the gorge of the same name.
The opportunity consists of the construction and the subsequent construction of 4 villas. Each of them will be composed of a large living room, kitchen, two bedrooms, a storage room, and two bathrooms.
The villas will be brad new built and right in front of the sea. Thanks to a commercial agreement with “La Foce” Camping, the landlords of the villas will benefit from the camping services such as tennis courts, swimming pool, and much more.
THE PROJECT DEVELOPER
The project developer is Sasa s.r.l, a company based in Valledoria, with more than 28 years of experience in the Real Estate sector.
In addition, it is important to know that ARGOS will carry out the monitoring of this type of projects so that there will be a permanent control of the destination of all the capital contributed by investors.