4/14 apartments have been reserved. Third party (not related to Housers) gave a scoring of AA for this oportunity. The risks are that this project does not have a building license
Type of opportunity: Loan
Modality: Development Loan1 with Flex Contract2
Yield: 8%3 in 12 months
We present to you Médico Esteve, a development loan1 opportunity which consists in the granting of a loan to a project developer to finance several expenses** related with the construction of a building composed by 14 apartments and 17 parking lots inside a garage, in Valencia, Spain.
REASONS TO INVEST IN MÉDICO ESTEVE
- The project developer has the land in property and it is free of charges;
- The building permit has already been requested and is expected to be granted by mid-2020;
- It presents a significant low investment ratio, in relation to the total value of the project;
- The scoring of this opportunity is AA.
The project is located in Valencia, Spain.
Remarks of the location:
- It is the third most populated city in Spain, after Madrid and Barcelona;
- Valencia is a touristic reference all over the world and became an important metropolis to visit and enjoy;
- It is the center of international design and avant-garde, and is also one of the most active cities regarding exhibitions and congresses in Europe;
- It has an interesting monumental heritage: La Lonja, El Micalet de la Seu, Las Torres de Serranos and de Quart.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The purpose of the opportunity is to cover the associated costs with the construction of a residential building composed by 14 apartments and 17 parking lots inside a garage. Each apartment will have 3 bedrooms and 120m2 on average. Currently, the project developer already counts with 4 documented house rentals.
The building will present an elegant and modern design, with large windows that welcome the sunlight. Additionally, the newest energetic technologies will be applied.
The location presents an excellent accessibility. Located in the central district of Jesús, the building is very close to a metro station and the AVE train station.
THE PROJECT DEVELOPER
The project developer firm is PROYECTOS WICLARO, S.L., an avant-garde organization that integrates management, architectural design, construction, administration and promotion of real estate projects in Spain, Panama, Nicaragua and Paraguay. Presenting more than 20 years of experience, the goal of the company is to meet the expectations in terms of aesthetics, area, price, specifications, quality and investment.
Additionally, GOC will monitor these types of projects, in order to guarantee a permanent control regarding the allocation of the capital provided by the investors.