Update from the originator:
The originator informs you that the promoter has already been contacted in order to understand the current status as well as the procedures to be carried out to regularize your delay situation.
There is little comparison in close proximity of this new construction. The old construction sells at 2.200 euros per square meter in that zone. For the business plan to be viable sales price of those apartments should be 3.5k per square meter (Developer does not provide sales plan, nor does Housers) which is considerable difference between new and old construction.
Type of opportunity: Loan
Modality: Development Loan1 with Flex Contract2
Rentabilidad: 9%3 in 12 months
The first stage of a project of 725.000 euros4.
We present Gran Sol, a new development loan1 project, which consists of granting a loan to a project developer for the financiation of a building construction in Badalona, Barcelona.
WHY TO INVEST IN GRAN SOL?
- The ground is in property;
- The building license has already been granted;
- The project developer has more than 30 years of experience;
The project is located in Badalona, a town in the province of Barcelona.
Highlights of the location:
- Badalona is strategically located in the metropolitan area of Barcelona and on the Mediterranean coast;
- It is a sea and mountains city with a pleasant Mediterranean climate, its economy is based on the tourism;
- It has one of the best beaches on Barcelona's coastline with white sand and many infraestructures surounding it as many bars and restaurants;
- The main attractions in Badalona include the Pont del Petroli, the Badalona Museum, the Rambla and the Gothic-style Monastery of San Jerónimo de la Murtra
The opportunity foresees the construction of a building consisting of a commercial premises on the ground floor and four houses with:
- 3 bedrooms;
- 2 bathrooms;
- Living room and kitchen.
The commercial premises will have approximately 126m2 and each house will have 90m2, a balcony and in the attic a large terrace.
THE PROJECT DEVELOPER
The project developer belongs to Grupo Sitecno, a group of innovative companies, constantly committed with the enviroment.
Counts with more than 30 years of experience in Spain, in the construction sector, exceution of works and renewable energy.
In addition, it is important to know that GOC will carry out the monitoring of this type of projects so that there will be a permanent control of all the capital contributed by investors.
* The annual return is the percentage of profit or loss that would be obtained if the term of the investment were 1 year. It will be applied to all projects in which the EARLYIELD icon will appear.
1) Development Loan: 12-month fixed rate loan to the real estate developer where interest is distributed monthly and the principal is amortized at the end of the project. The interest is not guaranteed, but the developer presents one aditional guarantee.
2) Flex Contract: The Promoting Company may activate an extension of a single duration of 6 months to the expiration date of the contract, communicating it to Housers at least one month in advance. This extension will be accompanied by an increase on the interest rate agreed on the return of capital, resulting in this project, an annual interest of 9,75% during the extension. This information is found in more detail in Article 3.3.1 of the Loan Agreement..
3) It is the total return on investment. It takes into account the total term of 12 months and the annual fixed interest agreed by the promoter. For more details see the Promoter's Report.
4) According to article 68.2 of Law 5/2015 for the Promotion of business financing, "The maximum amount of fundraising per participatory financing project through each of the participatory financing platforms may not exceed 2,000. 000 euros, being possible the realization of successive rounds of financing that do not exceed the aforementioned amount in annual calculation. When the projects are directed exclusively to accredited investors, the previous maximum amount may reach 5,000,000 euros".
|30.01.2020||Paid||No||06 January 2020, 22:31|
|28.02.2020||Paid||No||06 January 2020, 22:32|
|30.03.2020||Paid||No||11 February 2020, 14:05|
|30.04.2020||Paid||No||11 March 2020, 13:54|
|30.05.2020||Paid||No||08 April 2020, 10:56|
|30.06.2020||Paid||No||11 May 2020, 11:42|
|30.07.2020||Paid||No||11 June 2020, 19:56|
|30.08.2020||Paid||No||06 July 2020, 15:38|
|30.09.2020||Paid||No||13 August 2020, 01:32|
|30.10.2020||Paid||No||17 September 2020, 13:50|
|30.11.2020||Paid||No||14 October 2020, 14:10|
|30.12.2020||Paid||No||18 November 2020, 19:35|
|30.01.2021||Paid||No||18 December 2020, 14:10|
|28.02.2021||Paid||No||21 April 2021, 17:32|
|30.03.2021||Paid||No||21 April 2021, 17:33|
|30.04.2021||Paid||No||21 April 2021, 17:33|