29 IN Fase 3

 Variable-interest loans
Project listed: 01.11.2019
Annual yield
Term: 12 months
Interest payment schedule:
At Project Completion
Interest payments

Project updates

Login to subscribe on project updates
July 24, 2020

The project has been completed and sold. The interest and principal will be repaid next week.

Ask a question

Allowed characters: a-z, 0-9. Min 3 characters


EvoEstate presents its Investors another opportunity to invest into a deal originated by Inveslar. This opportunity offers expected returns estimated by the deal originator of at least 14.3% in 12 months. However, this is in the worst scenario projected by Inveslar. Attached in the documentation you can find out 3 scenarios with different sales prices, which in some cases even projects up to 21.8% returns.

The purpose of this investment is to buy a property which was acquired in an auction well bellow the market price. The funds will be used to also cover the acquisition expenses and renovation costs.

The total amount of the required capital is 251,190 EUR. This project is listed on Inveslar platform in 1st phase funding, 2nd phase funding is exclusive only to EvoEstate investors. There is no legal difference of rights and terms between the 1st and 2nd phase fundings.

Price competitiveness 

Transactional data suggests that two years ago, the flat floor was sold that has the same characteristics as this investment property for € 398,000 with a starting sales price of € 450,000, but that property was not renovated.

In addition there are 3 apartments for sale in the same building right now (all have the street views on the sides and not the sea as current investment opportunity) of 75m2 - € 255,000 (3400 € / m2), 100m2 - € 275,000 (€ 2750 / m2), 110m2 - € 310,000 (€ 2818 / m2 ).  

Nonetheless, it’s important to understand that even though this is highly undervalued property, Cambrills/Tarragona real estate market isn’t as liquid as Barcelona’s or Madrid’s.

Skin in the game

It's very important to note, that Inveslar's and our investors will only contribute to 20% of the total financing amount. The rest 80% is provided by Invernova, thus they bring serious skin in the game and are fully incentivised to maximise the returns to the investors.

Margin of safety

There are 2 components providing margin of safety to the investors. The duration of the project: it’s noted that the developer expects to sell the property within 12 months, however, this duration could be much shorter because the expected renovation duration shall be shorter than 2 months.

Another component of margin of safety is the property acquisition price which even after the acquision taxes & costs and a renovation outcompetes other properties in the building.

Fees structure

Up to an IRR of 10%, 100% of the net profit of the operation will go to the Investors. Once the IRR of 10% is exceeded, 80% of the net profit of the operation will go to the Company and the remaining 20% to the Investors.

EvoEstate success fee

EvoEstate does not charge any investment fees to the investors if the returns are 18% or below. In case the investment yields returns above 18%, EvoEstate will charge 20% from the surplus, i.e. the investment yields 20%, EvoEstate will charge 0.4% from the invested amount, while returning 19.6% to the investors.

Additional information

  • This investment will become active once the fundraising for the whole amount of 251,190 EUR is completed or the deadline on November 15th is reached.
  • There is no need for any development licences for this renovation.
  • Attached in the documentation you can find the business plan in english and supporting documents in Spanish.
  • EvoEstate will not with-hold taxes, unless you are a private client and resident of Estonia.

Summary of Risks

The investment in this project involves the following risks: risk of not obtaining the expected monetary return, risk of falling prices, risk of not completing the financing, political risk, risk of rising rates, risk of lack of liquidity to recover the capital invested, risk of total or partial loss of the invested capital and risk of fraud.

Risk of falling prices: That the price of the property falls due to the increase in supply or decrease in demand in the area. There may also be a general fall in property prices due to many factors.

Liquidity risk:  Unable to find a buyer when you want to sell the property.

Mitigation: The sales team knows the dynamics of the market and is structured with a team of partners in intermediation services to reduce this risk.

Risk of rising rates: Increase in the cost of financing in the purchase of real estate. What would push down the demand of the housing market.

Political risk: What happens if political instability grows during this year.

Risk of loss of total capital or of not obtaining the expected monetary return:   It is important to keep in mind that there is no safe investment, and as in any investment, there is always the risk, not only of not obtaining the expected returns, but of losing all of the invested There may be a bankruptcy or bankruptcy by the developer or the estimates of your business plan for various reasons are not met.

Fraud risk: It should be noted that there may be a risk of fraud due to the improper use of the money obtained for the project. There may be fraudulent use of money from any real estate transaction.

Project originated by:


Annual yield
Term: 12 months
Interest payment schedule:
At Project Completion
Interest payments
Get emails about all