Max Property Deutschland (MPD)
We are glad to introduce first fund-like deal to EvoEstate. This investment opportunity has 8% guaranteed annual returns, which is distributed quarterly on 5th of January, 5th of April, 5th of July and 5th of October.
If the fund is unable to distribute the full amount of guaranteed returns, the difference will be covered from the exit of the property.
This portfolio will have 60% leverage with 0.9% intrest rate on the loan and 2% on repayment.
As a buy to let deal, this one has really high returns, especially considering its location- Germany.
The investors will also participate in 30% of the upsite during the exit. Which is expected to be 6% annualy.
The capital growth is accumulated from:
- 2% repayment of the mortgage
- 2% of the value written off as per the tax allowances in Germany
- 2% rental increase per year
The drawback of this investment is that it has 8 years duration. However, investors on EvoEstate will be always able to exit it on the Secondary Market.
Investors will be charged 2% investment fee upon placing their investment. After this investment fee, the net projected annual returns will be equal to 11.8%.
Max Property Deutschland (MPD) was launched in October 2017 and has already successfully purchased several buildings, both residential and commercial, in Lower Saxony, Germany.
MPD is raising €2,495,000, which will all be invested in Lower Saxony, Germany.
- The Fund pays a fixed interest of 8% per annum, which is paid out quarterly on the 5th of January, 5th of April, 5th of July and 5th of October
- There is an additional 30% profit share upon exit, which includes the equity increase
- The Fund is administered and supervised by Confidon, an experienced Fund administrator and supervisor
- Funds are secured through a second charge on the portfolio (after the mortgage charge)
- Quarterly reports and annually audited accounts will be made available here
- Periodic newsletters about the Fund will be send out to inform you about purchases and important updates
Max Property Deutschland B.V. (hereinafter "MPD, or" Fund ") offers private investors the opportunity to benefit from a fixed annual return of 8% plus 30% profit sharing on the added value of the property portfolio, equal to a projected investment return of 11.8% per year (see FAQ section for a detailed explanation). At the moment, bonds have already been placed for € 1,385,000. The Fund will use the expertise of a specialized fund administrator and supervisor who will take care of the administration and supervision of the Fund, including
quarterly reports and annual accounts. The annual accounts will be checked by an external accountant. The financial, administrative and technical management and the rental of the portfolio is done by other established parties. The purchase of the investments takes place through an independent notary and the financial obligations of the Fund is covered by rented real estate in Lower Saxony, Germany. Interested investors are expressly advised that this Brochure is not complete and not all contains information that is important to form a balanced opinion about the offer to participate in the bond issue of MPD.