2. Personal data shall mean any numerical, alphabetical, graphic, photographic, acoustic or any other information concerning identified or identifiable natural persons.
3. The collection of personal data, the treatment and its subsequent use is subject to the legislation in force in Estonia.
4. In accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter, the “GDPR”) and other current regulations concerning personal data protection, we hereby inform you that any personal data that you may provide while using the Website will be processed by the data controller EVOESTATE OÜ (hereinafter, “EvoEstate”), with registered office at Tartu mnt 67/1-13b, Tallinn, Harju county, Estonia.
5. EvoEstate has a data protection officer whom you can contact via the email address: email@example.com
6. EvoEstate will only be liable for, and will only guarantee, the confidentiality and security of the personal data processed by EvoEstate for the purposes specified in this document and will not be liable for any possible processing or subsequent uses of personal data made by third-party information society service providers operating outside the scope of the Website.
8. The data collected through different Website forms are just and necessary for the provision of the requested services. Refusing to provide the specified data will make it impossible to adequately provide such services. Additionally, you may provide data voluntarily to make optimal use of these services.
9. Personal data provided by the User for the provision of the different services made available through the Website will be processed by EvoEstate for the following
11. The processing of your personal data by EvoEstate is based on the request made by you for the services made available to you through the Website or, where appropriate, on the consent that is requested from you for the purposes determined above and which you can withdraw at any time. Nonetheless, should you withdraw
your consent, this circumstance does not affect the legality of any processing carried out previously.
12. The personal data necessary for the provision of the different services available on the Website will be those indicated in the corresponding form enabled for this purpose.
13. Your data will be stored only as long as necessary for the purpose for which the data was collected and for the period required by law for any possible obligations arising therefrom.
14. Personal data provided by the User will not be communicated to third parties unless necessary for the provision of the requested services or when the User has expressly accepted their communication (sending third-party communications related to the activity of EvoEstate).
15. You will be responsible for providing true, accurate, complete and updated data to EvoEstate. In this respect, you will be responsible for the truthfulness of all the data that you communicate, and you must keep the information you have provided duly updated, in such a way that it accurately reflects your actual situation.
16. Likewise, you will be responsible for any false or inaccurate information that you provide through the Website and for any direct or indirect damages that this may cause to EvoEstate or to third parties.
17. The User may exercise his/ her rights free of charge at any time by sending a written request to the following address: EVOESTATE OÜ Tartu mnt 67/1-13b, Tallinn, Harju county, Estonia, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
18. You may exercise your right to:
19. EvoEstate hereby informs Users that the exercise of these rights is strictly personal; the User can only exercise these rights insofar as he or she is the
legitimate owner of the personal data. However, and in exceptional cases, a representative authorised by the User may exercise the rights afforded to the User under the terms set forth, provided that the aforementioned communication is accompanied by documentation that substantiates such representation.
20. EvoEstate hereby notifies that the exercise of the aforementioned rights by a third party that is not legally authorised by the User may constitute the commission of an offence of discovery and revelation of secrets provided for in the second paragraph of Article 197 of the Criminal Code; without prejudice to any other consequences that may be faced as a result of any civil or administrative actions to which both the legitimate User of the personal data and EvoEstate were entitled.
21. EvoEstate will process personal data with absolute confidentiality at all times and will respect the mandatory duty of secrecy that applies to them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations; will adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of your data and to avoid their alteration, loss and unauthorised processing or access; will take into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.
23. EvoEstate also recommends that Users employ any security mechanisms available to them (secure Web servers, cryptography, digital signatures, firewalls, etc.) to protect the confidentiality and integrity of their data to the extent that it is necessary, given the risks of impersonation or communication violation.
24. EvoEstate reminds the Users that the Internet is not always as secure as we would think. In this sense, they must adopt the necessary and adequate technical measures in order to avoid the unauthorised processing of their data.
25. EvoEstate warns Users that whenever they provide personal information over the Internet through email, newsgroups, discussion forums, etc., they should be aware that this information may be collected and processed for purposes unwanted by Users. As such, EvoEstate recommends that Users consult the confidentiality and privacy policies of the websites they visit.
26. EvoEstate warns Users that, unless they use encryption mechanisms, sending email is not secure. Email messages and discussion groups can be subject to falsification and impersonation, which must be taken into account whenever these are used. If users do not want to publish their email addresses, they should configure their web browser so that it does not leave their email addresses on the web servers they access.