Personal data shall mean any numerical, alphabetical, graphic, photographic, acoustic or any other information concerning identified or identifiable natural persons.
The collection of personal data, the treatment and its subsequent use are subject to the legislation in force in Estonia.
In accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter, GDPR) and other current regulations concerning personal data protection, we hereby inform you that any personal data that you may provide while using the website www.evoestate.com (hereinafter, “the website”) will be processed by the data controller EVOEstate OU (hereinafter, EVOEstate), with registered office at Harju maakond, Männimäe, 74626, Estonia.
EVOEstate has a Data Protection Delegate whom you can contact via the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
EVOEstate will only be liable for, and will only guarantee, the confidentiality and security of the personal data processed by EVOEstate for the purposes specified in this document and will not be liable for any possible processing or subsequent uses of personal data made by third-party information society service providers operating outside the scope of this website.
The data collected through different website forms are just and necessary for the provision of the requested services. Refusing to provide the specified data will make it impossible to adequately provide such services. Additionally, you may provide data voluntarily to make optimal use of these services.
Personal data provided by the user for the provision of the different services made available through the website will be processed by EVOEstate for the following purposes:
- With regard to registering users, the purpose it is to manage the creation of a user account with which to stay informed and to manage participation in the services provided by EVOEstate.
- With regard to subscribing to the news bulletin, the purpose is to keep subscribers informed of the opportunities in the services provided by EVOEstate and other information related to EVOEstate.
- With regard to the contact form, the purpose is to respond to any requests related to services provided by EVOEstate.
- With regard to the START EVOEstate Collaborator form, the purpose to manage the request to become an EVOEstate collaborator or partner.
- With regard to the form for subscribing to third-party communications, the purpose is to stay informed of products related to those provided by EVOEstate which may be of interest to the user.
- With regard to including a contact email address, the purpose is to respond to any requests related to services provided by EVOEstate.
- With regard to the customised customer service chat tool, the purpose is to respond to any requests related to services provided by EVOEstate.
- With regard to telephone support services, the purpose is to respond to any requests related to the provided services. Calls made to EVOEstate Customer Service may be recorded for service quality reasons.
The processing of your personal data by EVOEstate is based on the request made by you for the services made available to you through the website or, where appropriate, on the consent that is requested from you for the purposes determined above and which you can withdraw at any time. Nonetheless, should you withdraw your consent, this circumstance does not affect the legality of any processing carried out previously.
The personal data necessary for the provision of the different services available on the website will be those indicated in the corresponding form enabled for this purpose.
Your data will be stored only as long as they are necessary for the purpose for which they were collected and for the period required by law for any possible obligations arising therefrom.
Personal data provided by the user will not be communicated to third parties unless necessary for the provision of the requested services or when the user has expressly accepted their communication (sending third-party communications related to the activity of EVOEstate).
You will be responsible for providing true, accurate, complete and updated data to EVOEstate. In this respect, you will be responsible for the truthfulness of all the data that you communicate, and you must keep the information you have provided duly updated, in such a way that it accurately reflects your actual situation.
Likewise, you will be responsible for any false or inaccurate information that you provide through the website and for any direct or indirect damages that this may cause to EVOEstate or to third parties.
The user may exercise his or her rights free of charge at any time by sending a written communication, along with a photocopy of the National ID or another legally valid document that substantiates the identity of the user, to the following address: EVOEstate OU Harju maakond, Männimäe, 74626, Estonia, or via email to email@example.com.
You may exercise your right to:
- Withdraw the consent for processing.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request erasure of data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Demand restriction of processing from EVOEstate when any of the conditions set out in the data protection regulations is fulfilled.
- Request portability of your data.
EVOEstate hereby informs users that the exercise of these rights is strictly personal; the user can only exercise these rights insofar as he or she is the legitimate owner of the personal data. However, and in exceptional cases, a representative authorised by the user may exercise the rights afforded to the user under the terms set forth, provided that the aforementioned communication is accompanied by documentation that substantiates such representation.
EVOEstate hereby notifies that the exercise of the aforementioned rights by a third party that is not legally authorised by the user may constitute the commission of an offence of discovery and revelation of secrets provided for in the second paragraph of Article 197 of the Criminal Code, punishable by imprisonment of one to four years and a fine of twelve to twenty-four months; without prejudice to any other consequences that may be faced as a result of any civil or administrative actions to which both the legitimate user of the personal data and EVOEstate were entitled.
EVOEstate will process personal data with absolute confidentiality at all times and will respect the mandatory duty of secrecy that applies to them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations; will adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of your data and to avoid their alteration, loss and unauthorised processing or access; will take into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.
EVOEstate recommends that users employ the latest versions of their computer programs, given that these have improved security measures in place.
EVOEstate also recommends that users employ any security mechanisms available to them (secure Web servers, cryptography, digital signatures, firewalls, etc.) to protect the confidentiality and integrity of their data to the extent that it is necessary, given the risks of impersonation or communication violation.
EVOEstate reminds users that the Internet is not always as secure as we would like. In this sense, they must adopt the necessary and adequate technical measures in order to avoid the unauthorised processing of their data.
EVOEstate warns users that whenever they provide personal information over the Internet through email, newsgroups, discussion forums, etc., they should be aware that this information may be collected and processed for purposes unwanted by users. As such, EVOEstate recommends that users consult the confidentiality and privacy policies of the websites they visit.
EVOEstate warns users that, unless they use encryption mechanisms, sending email is not secure. Email messages and discussion groups can be subject to falsification and impersonation, which must be taken into account whenever these are used. If users do not want to publish their email addresses, they should configure their web browser so that it does not leave their email addresses on the web servers they access.