CountryGermany, Austria, Spain
Average returns5,5%-7,5% with semi-annual interest payments
Bank loans with securities for:
- Project development residential and commercial
- Equity Release for existing property
BERGFÜRST is the quality leader for property crowd investment in Germany, one of the company shareholders is Berliner Volksbank. BERGFÜRST does not charge any fees to investors and they only offer true bank loans with securities such as mortgages and acknowledgment of debt. The securities are managed in trust of their investors by subsidiary solely owned by BERGFÜRST Service GmbH.
Bridging, Refurbishment and Development loans
Blend Network is a peer-to-peer property lending marketplace that connects lenders directly with borrowers (property businesses). Lenders can lend from £1,000 to property- secured loans and earn up to 15% p.a. Blend Network finds niche lending opportunities in high-growth areas across the UK where traditional lenders are less active. All Blend Network loans are secured against a first-charge on the property. Our platform is designed to be simple to use. Once you register, you can browse through our available loans, pick & choose the loan you’d like to lend to and simply lend. Sit, Click & Collect.
Brickfunding specializes in acquisition of vacation rentals and later selling them. They have already successfully completed full cycles of their 3 projects.
Loans originated€ 8,240,350
Development, Refinancing & Installation Loans
Bulkesate is the leading platform in the Latvian market. It mainly works on buying a whole apartment building, renovating them and then selling the apartments.
Civislend is a P2P Real Estate lender from Spain. Civislend PFP, SA is registered as a Platform for Participatory Financing by the National Securities Market Commission (CNMV) from July 31, 2017. Most of their projects are focused in Madrid and Malaga cities.
CountryLatvia, Estonia, Russia
Late loansno data
Loans originated+ € 6,000,000
Capital lostno data
Defaulted projectsno data
Development & Refinancing
Crowdestor is a high risk investment platform from Riga, they have financed over 6 Million Euros worth of deals, however there's no clear indication whether the projects were successfully repaid.
Bridging, Refurbishment, Development & Bespoke Situations Project Finance
CrowdProperty is authorised and regulated by the FCA, is an HMRC approved ISA / IFISA manager and is the only property development specialist platform on the Peer-to-Peer Finance Association (P2PFA) membership, the leading industry body in UK peer-to-peer lending, which in many respects is at the forefront of the development of peer-to-peer lending globally.CrowdProperty recently became the first and only property development/bridging P2P lender to become Brismo Verified, independently validating CrowdProperty’s market-leading performance, showing significant outperformance of Brismo's UK P2P Index.
They are solving major pains being experienced on both sides of our marketplace. On the one hand, property professionals are receiving appalling service from traditional funding providers, especially in terms of ease, speed, expertise and access to decision-makers, all of which are pivotal to our proposition. The big reason they can offer higher returns to investors of 8% is because of their structural cost advantage. They don’t have the high-cost bases of traditional lenders, which include, for instance, branch networks, origination costs, legacy IT systems and regulatory cost of capital. They have purpose-built technology underpinning both very efficient and expertise-led systems and processes. Additionally, if they introduce interest rate changes, it is always applied to both sides of the marketplace. The CrowdProperty ISA then adds a tax-free cherry on top of the cake.
Additionally, UK has a housing supply crisis and whilst the Government identifies small and medium-sized developers developing smaller parcels of land as a crucial part of the solution, traditional lending institutions either won't lend or make it very hard to borrow, despite significant demand. They know this because as property professionals, they've been there. They understand these frustrations through decades of personal investing and developing experience through multiple economic cycles.
As a result of our superior understanding, extensive hands-on experience, expertise-led due diligence and insistence on securing each project with a first legal charge, they have a 100% capital and interest payback track record.
CrowdProperty is different because:
- Have a 100% track record in repaying Investors’ capital and interest
- Have no outstanding loans that are late in any way. This is based on ‘late’ being defined as any active loan going beyond the originally defined loan end date at the launch of the loan (ie the intuitive definition).
- Always take first charge security
- Only lend on projects with planning permission already in place
- Attract the best quality projects as they offer competitive rates plus a swift and excellent service to property professionals
- Originate projects directly as part of the many ways that they match capital more efficiently, ensuring a better deal for both lenders and borrowers
- Have unparalleled, hands-on expertise of over 100 years in the property industry at the heart of the business, meaning projects are assessed with deep, specialist property experience
- Only ever consider projects independently proposed to their platform ensuring independent and impartial due diligence
- Are, and always have been, solely focused on what they do and our business model, asset class, instrument and security, continuously building stronger and deeper expertise
- Offer utmost transparency on our track record and projects listed through information on their website and through project webinars
- Are directly authorised and regulated by the FCA
- Are the only property development / bridging platform to be Brismo Verified, underlining our commitment to disclosure best-practice and independent accountability for the performance of every loan that they originate both historically and going forward
- Have proprietary technology that has been built, continues to be developed and managed internally for absolute control over our proposition development, our purposeful priorities and USPs.
CountrySpain, Italy, Portugal
Average returns7.7 %
Buy-to-let, Buy-to-Sell, Development loans
Housers is a real estate crowdfunding platform and lending marketplace based in Spain, that mainly operates with real estate loans in European countries (basically in Spain, Portugal and Italy). The platform was established in 2015. Presently, more than 100,000 registered users have benefited from Housers and approximately 88 million euros have been already funded through Housers. Being the first real estate platform in Spain, Housers provides to their clients a great opportunity to diversify their portfolios and to invest in South-European real estate market.